Established in Auckland, New Zealand in 2002 Oregon Financial Services Ltd would be one of the longest running Mortgage Broking firms in Auckland.
For a firm that does not advertise the longevity has stemmed from satisfied clients who have appreciated the strong focus on impartial assistance and a company philosophy of debt reduction where appropriate and possible.
Financial assistance will be TaylorMade to suit YOUR circumstances.
The principle broker is Jason, and in keeping with financial advice regulations, operates as a Registered Financial Adviser or RFA.
The Financial Markets Authority has further explanation on types of financial adviser and their specific roles.
I can assist with Residential and Commercial property finance such as:
- Loan options for purchasing or refinancing of the standard array of property types such as Apartments, Lifestyle Blocks, Stand Alone Homes and Terraced Housing, Holiday Homes.
- Commercial Investment or Commercial Owner Occupied property finance.
- Loans for the self-employed without up to date Financial Accounts. (Although post GFC these are considerably more limited than what they used to be)
- Low deposit finance options for first home buyers and Construction Loans
- Home loans for purchasers with “impaired” or “bad” credit history.
- Loans for Non New Zealand Residents. (Restricted)
I have access to a range of lenders which primarily are the main Banks. For folk that may require a wider view of their circumstances that have goals that potentially won’t fit standard Bank criteria, I have relationships with specialist lending companies that will look at unique transactions.
You’ll also be asked if you’re a member of Kiwisaver, and if not why not? (Access to an AFA is available)
It’s also our suggestion that if your borrowing a pile of money that you at least consider protecting your assets and as such can assist with, or via an association with Newpark Financial Services refer you to, a selection of Insurance solutions such as:
- Life Insurance, Income Protection Insurance, Trauma or Crisis Cover Insurance.