Oregon Financial Services Ltd was established in Auckland, New Zealand in 2002 when two existing Mortgage Brokers, Patrick and Jason, branched out on their own from Bayleys Real Estate.
Only a few months had passed when they were joined by the sparkling Rebecca who was an integral part of the firm for 6 years.
The partnership continued for approximately 9 years before Patrick accepted a role in March 2011 as a Business Manager with Kiwibank.
Jason remains, and in keeping with new financial advice regulations, operates as what is now known as a Registered Financial Adviser or RFA.
The Financial Markets Authority has further explanation on types of financial adviser and their specific roles.
I can assist with Residential and Commercial property finance such as:
- Loan options to assist with purchases, refinancing, and investment property lending.
- Including the standard array of property types such as Apartments, Lifestyle Blocks, Stand Alone Homes and Terraced Housing, Holiday Homes and Beach Homes.
- Commercial investment or Commercial owner occupied property finance.
- Home loans for the self-employed without up to date Financial Accounts. (Although post GFC these are considerably more limited than what they used to be)
- Low deposit finance options for first home buyers.
- Home loans for purchasers with “impaired” or “bad” credit history.
- Loans for Non New Zealand Residents
- Mortgagee sale rescues.
- Home loans to help build a new home.(Construction Loans)
- 30 years interest only for investors.
I have access to a range of lenders which are primarily the main Banks that deal with Mortgage Brokers. For folk that may require a wider view of their circumstances and goals that potentially won’t fit standard Bank criteria, i have relationships with specialist lending companies that will look at unique transactions.
Personalised finance options are tailor made to suit YOUR circumstances.
Its also been our suggestion that if your borrowing a pile of money that you consider protecting your assets and as such can assist with, or via an association with Newpark Financial Services refer you to, a selection of Insurance solutions such as:
- Life Insurance
- Income Protection Insurance
- Trauma or Crisis Cover Insurance